RUG CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Signature, Simplicity & Shag Multi-color rugs:
When outside temperature falls below 0 C, please leave your rug rolled at room temperature to thaw for 4 hours. This will prevent damage to the seams.
• Your rug may have bulges from tight packing during shipment. This will disappear in 1 to 2 days. Reverse rolling or placing a heavy flat object on top of it will help solve the problem.
During initial use, you will notice some shedding of the pile. This is common occurrence with most products and does not reflect on the wearability of the rug. Shedding will greatly reduce over time.
• We recommend area rugs be professionally cleaned by a reputable carpet cleaning company every year.
• For more specific rug care instructions, see cleaning instructions on each individual product page.
• Viscose is a delicate fiber that wears and reacts similarly to silk. Gently blot stains with a dry cloth in the direction of the pile. Do not use water or acleaning agent.